There are many biohazards that might have affected your vehicle or home including:
- Bed Bugs
- Vomit and other Bodily Fluids
- Spilled Milk or Other Substances
- Mice or Animal Infestations
The worst part is that NOT Many companies offer this kind of cleaning locally in the Greater Grand Rapids Area, however we have you covered.
In most cases we must see the vehicle in order to get you a quote depending on the biohazard you have. After we have decided on a price, we will build a custom plan to attack your issue. For instance, mold remediation will be different for everyone. Check out the video above to see some of the techniques we may have to use on your vehicle.
If you spilled milk in your vehicle and it turns sour, you have a serious issue on your hands because of the smell that it will produce. Typically we recommend a full interior detail for all biohazard cleanings followed by deep carpet extraction, ozone shock treatment using our ozone generator, and possibly chlorine treatment for heavy smells.
For bodily fluid cleanup such as vomit cleaning from seats and carpets, the process is pretty similar. Again, check out the video above for a deeper understanding of the process. Sometimes we may have to replace the carpets and seats through insurance claims, however we help you along through the entire process.
- Cleanup of any solids or liquids in the affected area using enzymatic cleaners and all purpose cleaners
- Disinfect the area with proper chemicals or ozone treatment
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee – smells might need a few treatments