- Engine Bay Degreased and Dressed
- A Professional Hand Wash
- Rims Hand Polished & Tires Cleaned
- Wheel Wells Cleaned
- Polish Exhaust Tips
- Clay Bar all Painted Surfaces
- One Step Machine Polish and Sealant- Removes 15% Of Scratches and Provides 3 Months of Protection
- Tire Shine
- Dress the Wheels Wells and Exterior Plastics
- Exterior Windows
- Add-ons available including tar removal, Scratch Repair, and Headlight Restoration
- Spare Tire and Compartment Cleaned
- Trunk is Shampooed and Cleaned
- All Fabric and Carpets are Shampooed (Hot Water Extraction Available for Heavy Stain Removal)
- Headliner Spot Cleaned
- Floor Mats Shampooed and Rubber Mats Get Dressed (Extra Cost for Multiple Sets)
- All Surfaces are Cleaned and Degreased
- All Vents, Cracks, and Door Handles are Cleaned and Degreased
- Doors and Jambs
- All Compartments are Cleaned
- Clusters, Knobs, and Buttons are Cleaned
- Steering Wheel and Dials Degreased and Conditioned
- Carpets May Be Dyed
- Leather Conditioner on All Leather
- Interior Windows
- Dressing on Weather Stripping and Plastics
If there is excessive dog hair, dirt, grime, or biohazards, a surcharge may be required upon your approval.
If you are trying to sell your vehicle, this is an excellent choice.
We begin the auto detail on the exterior of the vehicle. We degrease the engine bay and carefully power wash any residue off. Then we use high pressure air and microfiber towels to dry the engine. Our techs will then apply dressing to all rubber and plastic components using a paint gun. We love to ensure an even coat of dressing to give you a clean and shiny engine bay.
At Lava GR, we then polish the rims, degrease the tires, and clean the wheel wells. Therefore, we use mechanical agitation on both the wheel wells and tires. We use a brush to ensure any dirt and grease is loosened up. Lava GR will use a specially formulated metal cleaner to detail the rims. Our techs clean the rims and spokes by carefully hand washing each rim and spoke individually. We use non abrasive bug sponges to breakup any contaminants that the rim cleaner did not remove. All three components (rim, tire, and wheel well) are power washed shortly after. However, this only cleans the exposed rim and tire that we were able to visually see. By moving the vehicle forward until the wheels have rotated 180°, we are able to repeat the cleaning process again. After washing the wheels a second time, we use another specially formulated product on the rims. It contains ceramic properties and will keep your rims looking cleaner for a longer period of time.
Now we will detail the paint. Most vehicles we detail, will require us to perform a chemical bath to loosen up surface contaminants (also known as rust spots, fallout, break dust, sap, etc.). Going through a car wash will not remove these contaminates and requires our attention. After we perform the chemical bath, we spray a low pH soap on the entire vehicle to completely drench it. We are able to further loosen up surface contaminants and provide a well lubricated surface. Lava GR ensures every inch of your paint and plastic trim is hand washed and then power washed to remove all surface dirt. We use a clay bar on smooth plastics and paint to remove embedded contaminates that lead to paint chips and rust. This leaves the paint and plastics smooth to the touch and rid of all bugs, tar, and other fallout. Finally, we use microfiber towels and high compressed air to dry the vehicle off.
Our favorite part of the exterior auto detail is up next. We use our orbital buffer to apply a ceramic one step polish to remove minor scratches. This also enhances the gloss of your paint. Our Ceramic One Step polish will give you 3 months of protection or more. We further enhance the protection after by applying two coats of spray wax. We top the exterior detail off with a blue velvet tire shine and exterior windows. Our tire shine does not wash off easily and will give you a rich, glossy finish. In good weather, our tire shine can last for weeks.
Our interior detail description will be available shortly. Stay Tuned!!
Check Out These Videos For More Detail:
How to Detail The Interior of a Car